I guess since Duke wasn’t playing at Tropicana Field on Thursday night, Vitale felt no need to pay attention to the game. And while he wasn’t watching, Toronto Blue Jays’ leadoff hitter, Fred Lewis, drilled him in the stomach with a foul ball. Vitale was all right, and I’m sure the fans in the surrounding seats were pleased to get a brief, but golden moment of peace and quiet, until he caught his breath.
- Mostly MLB Notes: Talking Vince Velasquez, all things baseball and more
- Fantasy Freak Show Podcast: How good is Corey Dickerson?
- Farm Report: Gleyber Torres is on the move
- Giants pressing fantasy questions: Will Beckham/Marshall be a dynamic or disastrous duo?
- 2017 Fantasy Football rankings: Examining early draft landscape