I guess since Duke wasn’t playing at Tropicana Field on Thursday night, Vitale felt no need to pay attention to the game. And while he wasn’t watching, Toronto Blue Jays’ leadoff hitter, Fred Lewis, drilled him in the stomach with a foul ball. Vitale was all right, and I’m sure the fans in the surrounding seats were pleased to get a brief, but golden moment of peace and quiet, until he caught his breath.
- Quincy Enunwa: Fantasy Football's next target monster?
- Fantasy RB Sleepers 2017: Derrick Henry primed for sophomore surge
- Closing Time: Gerardo Parra, back in the game
- Juggernaut Index, No. 21: Eagles retooled offense needs Wentz to make a leap
- Fantasy draft philosophy to avoid RB and WR busts tied to bad QB play