Here’s a pretty in-depth look into what a team may be getting into if they choose to sign Carl Crawford to a long-term deal. The article is written from the standpoint of the Kansas City Royals but offers up a lot of good information for the fan of any team that is in the hunt for Crawford; Angels, Red Sox, Yankees, etc. As for Washington Nationals fans there is a tidbit concerning Jayson Werth that you may not enjoy:
- Quincy Enunwa: Fantasy Football's next target monster?
- Fantasy RB Sleepers 2017: Derrick Henry primed for sophomore surge
- Closing Time: Gerardo Parra, back in the game
- Juggernaut Index, No. 21: Eagles retooled offense needs Wentz to make a leap
- Fantasy draft philosophy to avoid RB and WR busts tied to bad QB play