Here’s a pretty in-depth look into what a team may be getting into if they choose to sign Carl Crawford to a long-term deal. The article is written from the standpoint of the Kansas City Royals but offers up a lot of good information for the fan of any team that is in the hunt for Crawford; Angels, Red Sox, Yankees, etc. As for Washington Nationals fans there is a tidbit concerning Jayson Werth that you may not enjoy:
- Mostly MLB Notes: Talking Vince Velasquez, all things baseball and more
- Fantasy Freak Show Podcast: How good is Corey Dickerson?
- Farm Report: Gleyber Torres is on the move
- Giants pressing fantasy questions: Will Beckham/Marshall be a dynamic or disastrous duo?
- 2017 Fantasy Football rankings: Examining early draft landscape