Rookie LHP Everett Teaford, who had his pickup truck stolen outside of a Peoria, Ariz., restaurant earlier in the week, said police found the vehicle Wednesday in the desert between Phoenix and Tucson, completely stripped. “The cop said the best we could hope for is they got bit by a rattlesnake while they were out there stripping it,” Teaford said. … The Royals have controlled intrasquad games scheduled Thursday and Friday. Yost said pitchers would be limited to 20 pitches.
- Fantasy Basketball pickups: T.J. McConnell among intriguing adds
- Fantasy Hockey waiver wire: Trying to solve goalie conundrum
- Underclassmen worth tracking for 2018 fantasy drafts
- Fantasy Basketball stock watch: Gary Harris rising, Ricky Rubio falling
- Best and worst of Fantasy Basketball centers at NBA midseason