Rookie LHP Everett Teaford, who had his pickup truck stolen outside of a Peoria, Ariz., restaurant earlier in the week, said police found the vehicle Wednesday in the desert between Phoenix and Tucson, completely stripped. “The cop said the best we could hope for is they got bit by a rattlesnake while they were out there stripping it,” Teaford said. … The Royals have controlled intrasquad games scheduled Thursday and Friday. Yost said pitchers would be limited to 20 pitches.
- Juggernaut Index, No. 12: Texans have a new QB, roster full of rebound candidates
- Time for this month's Delino DeShields post
- 2017 Fantasy Football PPR rankings
- Preseason Week 2 Lames: Allen Robinson is trapped in fantasy purgatory
- Yahoo's 2017 Fantasy Football draft kit: Rankings, sleepers and more