Rookie LHP Everett Teaford, who had his pickup truck stolen outside of a Peoria, Ariz., restaurant earlier in the week, said police found the vehicle Wednesday in the desert between Phoenix and Tucson, completely stripped. “The cop said the best we could hope for is they got bit by a rattlesnake while they were out there stripping it,” Teaford said. … The Royals have controlled intrasquad games scheduled Thursday and Friday. Yost said pitchers would be limited to 20 pitches.
- Adrian Peterson joins Saints, heavenly fantasy return suspect
- Closing Time: Bud Norris, last Angel standing
- Fantasy Baseball: Advice on 10 slumping hitters
- Yahoo Fantasy Freak Show: Vargas, Wong, Rosenthal, Conforto
- Anthony Rizzo creeping toward second base eligibility in fantasy baseball, one bunt at a time